Smart, flexible and business savvy project manager who wants to be challenged to manage overall integrity of assigned projects including plan development, implementation, master schedule, budgets, resource allocation and quality of deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with high level contacts, both internal and external to the company and with technical and non-technical persons
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining ability to see the big picture
- Able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities
- Effectively manage work flow and turnaround within deadline and billing constraints
- Ability to think strategically, work independently and as part of a team
- Train other staffers in design and account management
- Proven presentation skills to diverse audiences
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
Tamiko 8/01 - Current
Project Manager - Owner
- Managed multiple technology projects including software and web technologies.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, functional and technical specification writing, creation of project roadmap and milestone creation.
- Provided leadership and direction to project teams by understanding business processes, gathering requirements, identifying potential usability issues, managing scope, and ensuring that an appropriate level of application quality was maintained at all times.
- Experienced in coordinating, negotiating and motivating outside vendors and off-shore resources in support of timeline and IT project deliverables.
Stratum New Media 10/99-8/01
Senior Project Manager
- Build and manage the development of multiple projects including establishing the project plan, project budget, development of the functional specification.
- Facilitate development to ensure the product is launched on schedule as well as manage the project budget.
- Coordinate with producers, program management and the development team as well as with product groups, external vendors and contractors.
Achievement: 2001 ADDY Award - "Citation of Excellence" Avalon Beverage Company http://www.avalonbeverage.com
Senior Project Manager/Web Developer
- Coordinate production for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Design and maintain web sites. Implement new strategies for growth of web sites.
- Create Intranets for clients to maintain content, view online commerce, process orders, post employment opportunities and press releases.
- Assist in presentations to current and potential clients.
- Manage web design workflow.
Achievement: LEGOLAND Web Site wins Amusement Industry Top Award -'Brass Ring' Site developed & hosted by local San Diego firm, sandiego.com, Inc. sandiego.com, Inc. created a site for LEGOLAND California that just received the equivalent of an Oscar in Hollywood. At a world-wide gathering of the amusement park industry at their largest trade show in Atlanta in November, the first prize for web sites for amusement parks with attendance over 1.5 million went to LEGOLAND California, Inc. With 5,000 member organizations like LEGO, Disney, Sea World, Busch and others from 80 countries, the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions awarded their coveted "Brass Ring" to the site in the category with the largest amusement parks in the world.
Public Online 12/96-2/98
Customer Care Manager / Inside Sales Manager
Manage twelve web designers for multiple clients simultaneously. Organize clients content and assign design teams consisting of graphic designers, programmers and admin. Create tracking program and progress reports. Produce reports on sales growth and production. Manage workflow and turnaround within deadlines and billing constraints. Design and maintain web sites. Implement new strategies for effective workflow. Present proposals to current and potential clients.
Expert Level in Office Software: Microsoft Word, Project, Power Point, Excel and Visio
University of Washington, BA Speech Communication 1993