On-line and off-line project management.
We use the internet to enable the staff, team, partners, and clients to have instant, anytime, anywhere access to collaborate on projects - from inception to completion - regardless of geographical location and platform!
- track, share, and distribute knowledge
- facilitate accountability between project managers and teams
- foster communication between you, your clients, and partners
- engage all parties and phases involved in project
- share and distribute common collateral and materials
- track time and resources
- foster staff communication and accountability
- define and monitor project schedule, progression and status
- prioritize tasks and send "alerts"
- define specific skills and services as they relate to your organization
- engage and educate the client during each phase of a project
- web development teams
- Facilitate development and programming teams to track project phases and schedules, monitor tasks (ie; functional changes, bug fixes, content updates, corrections), post common documents (ie; proposals, functional requirements, specs).. share knowlegde.
- freelancers and consultants
- Individuals empowered to track project to-do's.. post files for review and feedback... set schedules... and create time reports.